Rachel LampkeManaging Paralegal
Rachel is from Boston, Massachusetts and graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in 2013. Rachel comes to our firm with a diverse portfolio of experience, having worked at a large immigration firm in Boston and then at another multinational immigration firm in Vancouver, BC.
Rachel brings direct expertise in preparing complex nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions and applications with USCIS and Consulates around the world. Specifically, Rachel is experienced in:
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability, EB-1 Outstanding Researcher, and EB-1 Multinational Manager petitions;
- O-1 Science, O-1 Business, O-1 Arts applications;
- Assessing viability for achievement based immigration benefits;
- Blanket and Individual L-1 A and L-1B applications at the Port of Entry, Consulate, and with USCIS;
- B-1/B-2 change of status and extension of status applications;
- E-1 Treaty Trader and E-2 Treaty Investor applications at the Consulate and with USCIS;
- Permanent residency (Green Card) applications;
- Advising clients on the Consular stamping process;
- Assisting companies with DS-160 and DS-156E forms; and
- Reviewing NOF and EVLs for the PERM process.