TOLL-FREE 604-684-4211

K-1 Fiancé Visas And Spousal Green Cards

Bringing a foreign fiancé or spouse to the U.S. is often surrounded by confusion. Many are unsure which visa they need. Because of not having right advice, they end up spending more money than necessary.

If you’re facing such a situation, Border Solutions Law Group can help. Our lawyers practice from Vancouver, BC, but are also licensed as lawyers in Washington state. We know the rules, the procedures and the straightest, most effective path to getting you and your loved one together stateside.

We Simplify The Process For You

The mistake that some couples make is in applying for a K-1 fiancé visa when they really didn’t need to. If you are a Canadian fiancé, you don’t need a K-1 visa to marry a U.S. citizen. Obtaining one will add an extra step to the process and result in unnecessary expense. The requirement applies only to fiancés in certain countries. We can determine your real needs. Then we’ll put your application on the quickest, most cost-effective path from the start.

If you are a Canadian and already married, we can guide you through the two options for entering the U.S. to meet your spouse. We can help you make a Direct Consular Filing (DCF) or apply for an Adjustment of Status (AOS) for permanent residency. We can also help you avoid the perils and pitfalls of bringing a spouse to America.

A Few Minutes Professional Consultation Is A Wise First Step

Get the right information you need to make a successful application. Minutes spent in consultation with our lawyers may literally save you thousands of dollars and months in time. To arrange a meeting, email us or call us at 877-341-0315.