TOLL-FREE 604-684-4211

Inadmissibility And Record Suspensions: Legal Solutions Tailored To Your Needs

Inadmissibility And Record Suspensions: Legal Solutions Tailored To Your Needs

If you have paid your dues for a previous conviction, it can be frustrating to be stopped when travelling, or to explain the conviction after a background check to a potential employer. Not to mention the embarrassment foreign nationals, business professionals or frequent travellers may face when pulled aside at the border or airport in front of spouses, children, family and friends.

At Border Solutions, we understand that once you’ve served your sentence, you shouldn’t continue to pay for a crime for the rest of your life. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, our immigration lawyers can help you apply for a record suspension so you can travel and conduct business smoothly and without delays.

Inadmissibility: What Are Your Options?

Inadmissibility is when you are not a Canadian citizen, and cannot enter Canada due to previous criminal history abroad, or misrepresentation when applying for a visa. At Border Solutions, we will analyze the details of your situation and help you pursue viable legal options. We can assist you with pursuing temporary permits or transit visas, or clear-up any alleged offences or misinformation.

Record Suspensions: What You Need To Know

A record suspension, also known as a pardon, is granted to someone convicted of a crime under the Canadian Criminal Code and who has served his or her sentence. It does not reverse or erase the conviction, but removes it from the Canadian Police Information Centre. At Border Solutions, our goal is to help you get back to your regular routine without hurting your reputation by being labelled a “convict” or “criminal”.

How Border Solutions Can Help

Getting a record suspension, or a temporary visa can be a complex process. We have experience with both Canadian and foreign immigration laws, and help individuals facing challenges at the border every day. We know how long the process takes, what deadlines to meet, and will help you gather and present the necessary details and documents that will support your request.

Don’t Waste Any Time – Get Started On Your Appeal Today.

We’ll tell you how we can help and what legal options you have at your disposal. Call our firm at 877-341-0315 or send us email to arrange a consultation.